Character Generation Method
- Roll 4d6 six times and choose the highest three, throw out any roll lower than 9 and keep all others.
- Take the lowest roll and convert it to an 18 (there’s a reason you’re an adventurer).
- Assign rolls to stats: Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, Charisma, Intelligence, Wisdom.
Determine Secondary Character Details
- Determine Race from approved Character Races.
- Determine character age as defined by character race.
- Determine Character Gender (Is the character male or female).
- Determine Character Height (s defined by character race and gender).
- Determine Character Alignment
Assign Character class(es)
- The character starts out with a base 3000 XP to be assigned as the player wishes within the confines of the rules.
- The character’s first level hit points are always max, there after the player must roll and accept any die roll that is over 50% (this is only during character creation; when game play start the player must accept what ever he/she rolls up leveling during game play).
Select Starting Equipment
- The character’s starting equipment can vary considerably. It is done by selecting the highest level the character has (in the case of multi-classed characters) and comparing it to the table below. Multi-classed characters are of course penalized after a fashion as opposed to single classed character and this is largely owing to the time the character has probably spent learning two careers.
- If the character has enough starting Gold he/she may buy magical equipment at the listed price as starting gear but must, in the character history, describe how he/she came by it.
Class Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Barbarian 180 gp 360 gp 720 gp 1440 gp 2880 gp Bard 180 gp 315 gp 630 gp 1260 gp 3100 gp Cleric 240 gp 720 gp 1440 gp 2880 gp 6000 gp Druid 120 gp 360 gp 720 gp 1440 gp 3000 gp Fighter/Paladin/Ranger 300 gp 600 gp 1200 gp 2400 gp 3000 gp Rogue 240 gp 480 gp 960 gp 1920 gp 4000 gp Sorcerer/Wizard 120 gp 600 gp 1800 gp 3600 gp 7500 gp
Create Character History
- Select region the character is from and determine background option if any taking all modifications as defined in the background option described in each Realm.
- Write up character history (incorporating background option if any was selected; note this need only be as lengthy as the player wants it to be).
- Write up a brief character description for posting on the public forum. It can be as detailed or scant as the player wants but should at the minimum include a physical description of the character.